The Irish Maritime Development Office as part of the Marine Institute complies with the regulations on the Re-Use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. An outline of the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 is available here.
The information and statistics featured on the Irish Maritime Development Office website is copyright of the IMDO unless otherwise indicated and sourced. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions, you must:
- Acknowledge the source and the IMOD copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The Irish Maritime Development Office as part of the Marine Institute is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free.
The Irish Maritime Development Office as part of the Marine Institute does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.